Terms & Conditions
Treat Yo Pets Cancellation Policy
Thank you for choosing Treat Yo Pets for your pet care needs. We understand that plans can change, and we want to ensure that our cancellation policy is fair and transparent. Please read our cancellation policy carefully:
Payment: Payment is due in full at the time of booking to secure your pet sitting services. We accept various payment methods for your convenience, including debit and credit card processing and bank transfer through the client portal, check or cash.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
If you cancel your booking within 30 days or more before the scheduled start date, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid.
If you cancel your booking within 48 hours to 30 days before the scheduled start date, you will receive a 50% refund of the amount paid.
Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the scheduled start date are not eligible for a refund.
How to Cancel: To cancel your booking, please do so through the client portal under the "View Schedule" tab. Locate the date(s) you wish to cancel and select "cancel" on any and all dates you wish to cancel.
Rescheduling: If you wish to reschedule your booking instead of canceling, please contact us at least 48 hours before the scheduled start date. We will do our best to accommodate your new preferred dates, subject to availability.
Exceptions: In cases of emergency or unforeseen circumstances, we may consider exceptions to this cancellation policy on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss any such circumstances.
Refund Processing: Refunds, when applicable, will be processed within 7 business days from the date of cancellation. Please note that the timing of the refund may vary depending on your payment method and financial institution.
Changes to the Policy: Treat Yo Pets reserves the right to make changes to this cancellation policy without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on our website, and the revised policy will apply to all future bookings.
By booking our pet sitting services, you agree to comply with and be bound by this cancellation policy.
If you have any questions or need further clarification regarding our cancellation policy, please do not hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your trust in Treat Yo Pets and look forward to providing excellent care for your furry family members.
Thank you for choosing us for your pet care needs!
Treat Yo Pets LLC
1. Treat Yo Pets LLC agrees to provide pet sitting, dog walking and other applicable pet care services in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of the services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and releases Treat Yo Pets LLC from any and all claims against the company, its owners, employees and representatives, except those arising from negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Treat Yo Pets LLC.
2. Client agrees to notify Treat Yo Pets LLC of any concerns within 24 hours of completion of services.
3. Client agrees to pay all charges accrued for services rendered. Client understands that payment is due when services are booked.
4. Client will incur a $25 charge for each returned check in addition to any and all bank fees attributed to the returned check.
5. Treat Yo Pets LLC shall exercise all precautions against sickness, injury, escape, loss, accidents or death of Client’s pet(s). Treat Yo Pets LLC is not responsible for sickness, injury, escape, loss accidents or death of Client’s pet(s) unless caused through negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Treat Yo Pets LLC.
6. Client represents and warrants that pet(s) are currently vaccinated in accordance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations.
7. Treat Yo Pets LLC will follow the directions of the Veterinary Release Form in the case a pet should become injured or sick.
8. Client accepts responsibility for all medical expenses and other damages resulting from an injury to the Pet Sitter, other persons or other animal(s) caused by the Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
9. Client agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Treat Yo Pets LLC in the event of a claim by any person injured or otherwise damaged by Client’s pet(s) or negligent act.
11. Treat Yo Pets LLC reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time if the Pet Sitter, in his/her sole discretion, determines that the Client’s pet(s) poses a danger to the health or safety of itself, other pets, other people or the Pet Sitter. If concerns prohibit the Pet Sitter from caring for the pet, Treat Yo Pets LLC will attempt to contact to contact the Client to arrange alternative care. If the Client cannot be contacted, the Client authorizes Treat Yo Pets LLC to place the pet in a licensed kennel with all charges and fees arising to be the responsibility of the Client.
12. Treat Yo Pets LLC reserves the right to refuse service to any client, at any time, for any reason.
13. This document gives Treat Yo Pets LLC and its representatives authorization to enter the Client’s listed address as needed to perform agreed upon services.
14. Client expressly gives Treat Yo Pets LLC the authority to employ a locksmith on their behalf and to promptly reimburse Treat Yo Pets LLC for all costs incurred in the event of a malfunction of the lock, keys or automatic door opener.
15. Treat Yo Pets LLC is not liable for any loss or damage in the event of a burglary or other crime that should occur while under this contract.
16. Client agrees to properly secure the home prior to leaving the premises. Treat Yo Pets LLC will re-secure the home to the best of its ability at the end of each visit.
17. In the case of an emergency, inclement weather or a natural disaster, the Client authorizes Treat Yo Pets LLC to use reasonable judgment for the care and well being of Client’s pet(s) and residence. Treat Yo Pets LLC will make reasonable efforts to maintain service during these conditions but reserves the right to adjust the schedule of service based on the sole discretion of the Pet Sitter.
18. Treat Yo Pets LLC is not responsible for any damages beyond the control of the Pet Sitter.
19. Client is responsible for supplying the necessary equipment and supplies needed for the care of their pet(s) including, but not limited to, a sturdy, well-fit harness or collar and leash for walks or in case of emergencies, pet food, medications, identification tags, litter boxes, cat litter and cleaning supplies. Client authorizes any purchase of necessary for the satisfactory performance of duties. Costs of all purchases and related service fees will be reimbursed to Treat Yo Pets LLC with 14 days.
20. Client authorizes the use of pet(s) pictures on website, social media and/or marketing materials for promotional purposes.
21. Client authorizes this contract to be valid approval for services so as to permit Treat Yo Pets LLC to accept all future in person, telephone, online, mail or email reservations and provide services without additional signed contracts or written authorizations.
22. The Term of this document apply to all pets owned by the client, including any and all new pets that the customer obtains on or after the date this document was signed.
Effective Date September 12, 2023